SAC-100: Beginners Jewelry Workshop - Make your own Matching Earring & Necklace Set
What You'll Learn
Just in time for the Holiday season, Hacker Lab & Giana Giallati are offering a special beginners focused workshop for creating your own beautiful works of jewelry art!
Geared towards beginners, this workshop aims to offer a unique hands-on experience by walking students through the creation of a beautiful matching earring and necklace set in a relaxed environment. Keep the set for yourself, or gift it to someone else; either way you walk out of the workshop with a beautiful finished piece.
You'll get to:
- Choose between your choice of triangle or circular pendant and earrings.
- Create your own handmade texture
- Chain and earring hooks included.
- Techniques learned are hammering, drilling, filling brass sheet metal into a wearable art piece
- instructor with also included gift wrapping supplies so you can walk away with a gift ready to give to a loved one or to yourself! ;-)
- Jewelry Making
All tools and materials will be provided for this class.
There are no preqrequisites, an eagerness to learn and willingness to have fun are all you need!