Digital Essentials 102: Form Creation and Use with Google Forms
A continuation of the Gmail and Google Drive track, this course is designed to introduce students to Google Forms, a cloud based software platform for quickly and efficiently distributing custom forms and collecting results.Google Forms is a feature unique to the Google Drive suite of cloud business software.
This course covers:
- Form creation
- Different types of questions
- Basic formatting
- Response collection & analysis
- Basic user permissions
What to Expect:The class will be held live on zoom conferencing. We will progress through the lesson plan at an adaptive pace depending on the needs of the students.
Students will be encouraged to participate in the lesson by asking questions and engaging in discussion. There may be parts of the presenation that are interactive for the student to follow along.
After the class students will receive takeaway assignment to help them further explore the topics, and will be ablt to view a recording of the session.
If students have trouble with the course material or setting up their workstation they can sign up for any of the office hours sections listed <HERE>.
Important Information:This class is part of the series "Digital Essentials" designed to familiarize students with common office & workplace cloud productivity suites.
Students who are already familiar with aspects of Gmail & Google Drive may take only the classes in the series of interest to them, however we strongly suggest those new to the platform start with Digital Essentials 101.
Classes will be held via Zoom. Students who sign up will need to have:
- An email address where they can receive and respond to email
- A Gmail account they can use to follow along with the lesson
- A computer (laptop or desktop) with an internet connection
- A microphone and speaker or headphones for communicating with the instructor during sessions
- (preferable) a webcam
- (preferable) to have installed the Zoom software application on their laptop or desktop prior to the course