OWASP Sacramento January Meetup - MEETUP
Come join us for the Sacramento OWASP Chapter's monthly meetup. We have so much AppSec, NetSec, and InfoSec talent in the Sacramento area that it’s time we form a community for us to share our thoughts, experiences, and best practices.
OWASP Sacramento Chapter, free to join, open to all. We meet to discuss & demonstrate web and browser-based vulnerabilities, tools & solutions. More information about the OWASP Sacramento Chapter can be found at https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Sacramento .
Happy New Years Chapter!
Hope you've had a good start to your year.
Here is what we are going to cover this month.
- What is Subresource Integrity (SRI) checking?
- Content Security Policies (CSPs) in action.
- Adding CSP Exceptions.
- What is Public Key Pinning (PKP)?
- Another dreadful acronym, CAAs (Certificate Authority Authorization).
- Establishing a standard for security contacts for reporting issues.
We are still looking for presenters for February, so please let us know.
For more information about OWASP, please visit our Wiki at https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Sacramento