1on1 w/Tiffany - Leatherworking 101
How It Works
Please be aware: Due to the nature of the 1-on-1 sessions, we have a 48 hour cut-off for scheduling - you must schedule your session at least 48 hours ahead of the session. Our normal cancellation policy of 48 hours advanced notice also applies.
New: Double Trouble Twosome-Tickets! We've added tickets for twosomes! Parent + child (16yo+), partners, couples, or BFFs that just live together. Sign up for a Twosome-Ticket if you and someone in your bubble want to take the class together. Please, no unaccompanied minors.
|Member Twosome Ticket||$125|
|Non-Member Twosome Ticket:||$160|
Want to work with leather but don't know where to start? We got ya covered.
This class covers the basic skills of leatherworking, while giving you the opportunity to make a small journal as your first leatherworking project.
Part lecture, part hands-on work, with no previous experience necessary. Tiffany will cover:
- Overview of common leather types
- Rundown of common leatherworking tools & what is available at Hacker Lab
- Hammering, cutting, punching, glueing, stitching, & riveting
- Hands on time making a journal of your own
What to bring
- All tools and materials will be provided for this class.
- Please make sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early and sign our general release of liability agreement.
- While vaccinated individuals may enter Hacker Lab maskless, attendees are required to wear a mask during their class.
- Do not come into the Lab if you have a cough, fever, or feel sick in the past 14 days.
- Please wear shop-appropriate clothing: What you wear will likely get dirty.