Intro to Shopbot - SACCNC001
This class is an intensive preparation for Hacker Lab members wishing to use the ShopBot (CNC router) and for non-members who wish to learn more about ShopBot.
- Various bits available and their use
- Basic cutting & engraving
- Setup & settings required for the ShopBot
- Basic software tool chain for creating and running a tool path
- Shopbot PRS Alpha CNC Router
This class is REQUIRED for you to be able to use the ShopBot at Sacramento.
A portion of this class will take place in the makerspace, please dress appropriately.
As this class covers a large amount of information, please ensure you arrive on-time. Late attendees may be turned away.