After this class you will have a better understanding of dynamic websites, code organization, web server file placement and overall modern website structure.
This class will be held online via Zoom, and cover:
- Short Introduction / Review
- Intro to Dynamic Websites
- Basic Intro to PHP
- Modern Website structure and Clean Code:
- Root Directory
- File Storeage
- Code Storage
- Building a dynamic 5 page site using PHP and separating all of the HTML and CSS
- This class will be held online via Zoom. The Zoom link should be included in your ticket confirmation, if it is not, please contact [email protected].
- We strongly suggest that you join with a computer/laptop with a large screen as opposed to a mobile device as we encourage participation.
- Please join with video and mic enabled, no one likes lecturing to a blank screen.
- Please be on-time.