Get Professional Headshots for Hacker Lab Members
Exclusive offering for Hacker Lab members-only.
If you're an entrepreneur, job seeker, or just trying to maintain a professional online presence, solid, well-lit, smart looking headshots are a must.
But we get it, not everyone can afford a pro-level photoshoot. That's where we can help.
Hacker Lab has teamed up with photographer Mike Battey to offer our members a complementary portrait & headshot photo session.
How to get started:
- Reserve your slot by signing up for this event with the 'Get Tickets' button.
- Show up at event time dressed & prepped and Mike will photograph you.
While this event is free to members, we do have a couple asks:
Please make every effort to show up to a session you’ve signed up for. While there is no monetary cost, there are a limited number of slots available for each session. If you sign up and can’t make it, please let us know as soon as possible so we can assign that spot to another member.
While all sessions will occur within the 1pm to 3pm window, who goes first within that timeframe will be first come first served. You may need to wait for other attendees to complete their shoots.
Mandatory Photo Release - By signing up for this you agree to the following:
- You acknowledge, you irrevocably grant to Hacker Lab Inc. (“Company”) and Company’s assigns, licensees, and successors the right to use any images taken during this event and your name in all forms and media including composite or modified representations for all purposes, including advertising, trade, or any commercial purpose throughout the world and in perpetuity. You waive the right to inspect or approve versions of your image used for publication or the written copy that may be used in connection with the images.
- Additionally, we’d be more than happy to credit you for your likeness by name or social handle where appropriate. If so, make sure to let us know what that is.
Additional important information:
- Please check in with Hacker Lab front desk staff prior to meeting with Mike.
- Masks must be worn correctly while inside the facility, except while being actively photographed.
- Do not come into the Lab if you have a cough, fever, or feel sick in the past 14 days.