Intermediate Soldering for Jewelry
Take your jewelry soldering skills furthur with this intermediate class.
This class allows students to develop on their soldering skills with more advanced techniques. In this class, you’ll learn intermediate techniques on how to melt different types of metal, solder different types of metal, as well as learn about heat, tools, and the properties of different metals. You’ll leave the class with a piece of your own handcrafted jewelry.
Be aware: you must take Beginning Soldering for Jewelry prior to this class. The next class in this lineup is the Stone Setting Project Class.
- Metalworking & Forming Techniques
- Practice Fusing Metals
- Metal Properties
- This is a group class - there may be up to 3 students in attendance. We offer this same class as a 1on1 session, please check out our calendar to find out more.
- Please make sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early and sign our general release of liability agreement.
- Please review the current policies regarding visiting Hacker Lab during the pandemic.
- All tools and materials will be provided for this class. However if you have and would like to bring a jeweler's saw or any other jewelry making tools please feel free.
- Please wear shop-appropriate clothing: long pants, close-toed shoes, and tie back long hair. What you wear will likely get dirty.
- Do not come into the Lab if you have a cough, fever, or feel sick in the past 14 days.