SAC-Bootcamp: Smart Contracts -- Intro to Ethereum
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Clearly describe what a Smart Contract is
- Understand the different roles and uses of Smart Contracts
- Utilize the various tools and utilities for development
- Use the majority of the Solidity language with confidence
- Develop and deploy their own dApps!
- Speak fluently with other Smart Contract developers in
regards to technology and technical constraints
- Evaluate all the upcoming technology choices for
Who is this class for?
Anyone with a heavy interest in being part of the crypto/blockchain revolution and a basic understanding of programming will be able to help change the world, one dApp at a time!
Anyone with existing coding skill looking to get a head start on the next big thing will find a fantastic future for themselves in the world of Smart Contracts.
Anyone with business savvy who is looking for HUGE opportunities will learn all the ins and outs of what Smart Contracts are capable of to brainstorm future money makers!