Pathways Program Office Hours w/Teri
This is an ongoing open office hours, in-person, session with Hacker Lab instructor, navigator, and extraordinare Teri open to Pathways program members.
If you're a pathways program member and have questions about how to make the most out of your time at Hacker Lab, what you should sign up for, what programs are available, or more, sign up for a 30 minute one on one mentorship session with Teri.
Topics of interest:
- Answer general questions about Hacker Lab
- Answer general questions about the Pathways program
- Answer or find the person who knows the answer to questions regarding Pathways offerings such as IoT, entrepreneurship, SETA classes, 30 day security challenge, etc.
- Help you sign up for Hacker Lab classes and workshops
- Get your keyfob or makerspace badge setup if you've not yet done so
- Help you explore Hacker Lab offerings and resources that would be a good fit for your goals - e.g. entrepreneurship resources, Sac City College, etc.
- You must register in advance to participate.
- Please be on time based on which timeslot you signed up for.
- Please check in with Hacker Lab front desk staff prior to meeting with Teri.
- The office hours will be held in person in a safe one-on-one environment at Hacker Lab.
- Appointment slots are not expected to exceed 30 minutes.
- Masks must be worn correctly while inside the facility.
- Do not come into the Lab if you have a cough, fever, or feel sick in the past 14 days.