Get Professional Product Photos For Your Business
Exclusive offering for Hacker Lab members-only.
Product photography is one of the most important aspects of your business whether you’re selling on Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, your own online store, or posting to socials. Unfortunately, most entrepreneurs don’t have a budget for professional product photography when they’re just getting started, and that's where we can help.
This session is a special offering for Hacker Lab members only - get professional product photos for your business! We will be offering this service at no charge for members, multiple times per month for the foreseeable future.
How to get started:
- Reserve your slot by signing up for this event with the 'Get Tickets' button.
- Show up at event time with the product(s) you would like to have photographed
While this event is free to members, we do have a couple asks:
Please make every effort to show up to a session you’ve signed up for. While there is no monetary cost, there are a limited number of slots available for each session. If you sign up and can’t make it, please let us know as soon as possible so we can assign that spot to another member.
Members must be present in the space for the session, we are not offering coordinated pickup or drop-off services for the products.
Mandatory Photo Release - By signing up for this you agree to the following:
- You acknowledge, you irrevocably grant to Hacker Lab Inc. (“Company”) and Company’s assigns, licensees, and successors the right to use any images taken during this event and your name in all forms and media including composite or modified representations for all purposes, including advertising, trade, or any commercial purpose throughout the world and in perpetuity. You waive the right to inspect or approve versions of your image used for publication or the written copy that may be used in connection with the images.
- Additionally, we’d be more than happy to credit you for your designs by name or social handle where appropriate. If so, make sure to let us know what that is.
Additional important information:
- Please check in with Hacker Lab front desk staff prior to meeting with Mike.
- Masks must be worn correctly while inside the facility
- Do not come into the Lab if you have a cough, fever, or feel sick in the past 14 days.